Re: Looking for 4.05

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...

Please do not download files from third-party sites.

I was unaware the PriorReleases page only went up to 4.0.4. I will update it shortly. Never mind, that page is ridiculous and the way I have the web server configured it won't take that big of a page, sorry.

I can only go by Developer Tools/View Page Source, but it did not seem it would be terribly difficult to split that into six (or so) sub-pages, plus a seventh for 4.0.5
(erm, actually I didn't realise I wasn't signed it, it seems even easier now, apart from me not knowing what to put on the new 4.0.5 sub-page)

Bhupen1277 said...

He was very upset with the parochial attitude

Erm, happy new year and all that, but generally the one who is upset (Navin I assume) is usually the one being unreasonable.
That said, maybe this site should allow such 3rd party links, as long as they are clearly marked "Warning: we cannot verify those files have not been tampered with",
at least until such time as they are properly available in an official/approved way, and, as just done, shoot down any unofficial when official does exist.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu