Re: Looking for 4.05

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Mike777b said...

I'm trying to install Euphoria on a windows machine that has never had any version of Euphoria installed. My old computer appears to have had EU 4.05 installed, but it died. I was able to scrape all of the folders and files that relate to Euphoria, so I'm comfortable once it is installed I'll be able to restore whatever libraries, includes and files I used.

My goal is to double click on a relatively small .exw file and have it run.

So I turned to the versions page in the thought I would download and install version 4.05. But I couldn't find 4.05 listed anywhere. Can anybody give me a link to an executable which will install EU 4.05?

I have an eu.cfg file populated with:

[all] -i c:\eu\eu405\include -i c:\eu\eu405\win32lib\include

And I know I have to set an environment variable on the path which points to the bin directory.

But that is all I remember

Thanks... and Happy New Year to everybody.

mike

Please do not download files from third-party sites.

You can find the packages for 4.0.5 here: https://github.com/OpenEuphoria/euphoria/releases/tag/4.0.5

(I realize GitHub is also a "third-party" site but it's our third-party site.)

I was unaware the PriorReleases page only went up to 4.0.4. I will update it shortly. Never mind, that page is ridiculous and the way I have the web server configured it won't take that big of a page, sorry.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu