Re: Why do People Use Euphoria?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
petelomax said...

(…) Unfortunately Windows Defender blocks it, presumably a false positive. (…)

Thank you for alerting me to this problem. This is weird — I compiled it anew and uploaded a new zip file, I can download it with Chrome, I can download it with PaleMoon, Defender has no problems with the downloaded files, but Edge refuses to download … then I had lunch, did a full scan on my computer — no virus — and now, without having changed anything, I tried downloading hypatia.zip again with Edge, and, no virus, download worked. Either something weird is going on on my computer, or Defender is confused. Since I don't have any virus alerts now, there's nothing I can sumbit to MS for testing, but I'll keep observing this.

But, this virus thing is an annoying distraction — thank you for your interest in my program, I'd love to hear what you think about it. My apologies for some clumsy and/or idiosyncratic code — as I've said, much of it dates back to Euphoria 3.1 if not 2.5, and I've never made proper use of later features.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu