Re: Eu 4.2.0 Beta?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...
Bhupen1277 said...

I don’t know Python. However, talking with some young job aspirants, Python with Data manipulation abilities give them a 6-figure income in industry.
So, what is the difference? Can anybody explain why we have to have newer versions of Euphoria with problems remaining and modifications every few weeks?

I'm confused. What "newer versions of Euphoria" are you talking about? We haven't had an official release in the past decade.

-Greg

Perhaps i am confused. To me a beta is newer version and I have gone through 4.05, 4.06 4.1 and now we are talking of 4.2.
What I was trying to convey is that we should look at the languages which are successful in the market place and try and introduce those features.
We should not bother to see if those features are "Good". As long as you can say we also have that in Euphoria, you are OK.
Quite frankly I have not been able to convince my nearest relatives to use Euphoria, because they talk of Python and Java all the time.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu