Re: Taking the red pill...

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I see a patch to correct someone else's mistake, it's 180 lines of C. There's a downloadable driver for windows, it's for win10, i don't have anything compatable with win10. There's talk of re-flashing the eeprom, but not how. There's a whole new ecosystem around Arduino, Pi, etc.. There is talk of how efficient this, that, and the other is, and i see nothing about how effective it is. Each time you post, it seems more complicated!

This is how simple it should be: if it's $2 or $6 or $10 or $50, why can't i buy it already set up for $300? I mean really, i didn't pay $300 for any of the complete working computers i have! How can an add-on gpio port cost more than two or three working 3Ghz i7 wintel computers??

I am WAY too distracted to learn multiple new computer languages and OSs. The bounty i offered was for a card that works, with whatever OE/win7 software it requires. I cannot understand how i cannot communicate that. Lets just pretend i never asked for anything.

Kat

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu