Re: wikipedia draft

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...

Wikipedia's own rules...
I'd agree with the editor who declined the article that the content is too advertiser-y and not knowledge-y enough.

Absolutely.

ghaberek said...

Also the Phix article reads like a direct copy/paste of the article for Euphoria. It'd probably be better for the article to have its own voice.

Guilty as charged, obviously I am seriously biased. What speel should be dropped and what facts should be added?

ghaberek said...

Which, by the way, Euphoria isn't even linked to correctly and instead implies that Phix is influenced solely by the concept of "euphoria" itself. Might wanna fix that, Pete. blink

Link fixed, thanks. If the reviewers noticed that several other people beside me had made edits to that page, it might help.

irv said...

There is very little to be gained from being listed in Wikipedia

Probably true. I posted it because another site I was playing on expected me to provide a wp link, and that had been sitting in my wp sandbox for years.
Maybe though I'm just bored with sitting in my own little hermit cave pretending that the outside world doesn't exist.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu