Re: Compiling?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...

Are you looking for the shared-library equivalent of binding? -Greg

In various OE versions, i have used binding and made some dlls. Binding doesn't give me what i seek now, and dlls break tasks.e. I use a preprocessor to edit the original app sourse, and add an include file with the magic in it, i was hoping to hide the magic code in the eui/w.exe, if this process (by any name) was as simple as binding (but not be binding) it as my_eui.exe, and then running app.e on my_eui.exe. In this case, i would gain some speed, and tracing app.e wouldn't drop me into the magic code, and i wouldn't need to worry about all those pesky include files scattered around and being the wrong version.

I didn't know about a way to include a .il file. Praps i need to know more about that. Last i read, years ago, RobC had issues with new uses of .il code. How would this differ from using dlls?

Kat

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu