Re: Phix 0.8.1 uploaded

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
lesterb said...

Hi Pete,

I've been using a scattergun approach to testing 0.8.1 and I have found a few issues which I have in my local tracker. What follows is a dump of what I have so far.

Les

27-03-2020 Open Error Win32Demo files don't run

None of the win32demo files run. There's a problem with locating the win32lib files. (It's looking for win32lib7) 27-03-2020 @ 17:37:52 INVESTIGATE The library provided is in win32lib6. The win32lib.ew provided in Win32Demo references win32lib7.

I tried changing win32lib.ew so it references win32lib6. The programs I tried then run but there are pages of warnings about struct and class being assumed variables rather than types.

Hi the win32lib7 files are here - all the demos work for me, I haven't included the IDE yet, as that's still work in progress (though mostly working)

Anyway, it's a bit convoluted to find, so here's the link. Just delete the win32lib6 folder, you won't need it again.

https://app.box.com/v/win32lib7forPhix

Edit : I haven't put this on the wiki, as strictly speaking it conflicts with Euphoria.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu