Re: RedyCode 1.0.0 released!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi

It has been remarked that I am trying to trash Ryan's RedyCode. That is utterly not my intention. It is a great piece of work, and believe me I know how much effort goes into these long projects, and how difficult it is to keep up the motivation to do it.

I unreservedly apologise if I have caused offence.

Having said that, this is a potential front end for Euphoria, and as such it might be the first point of contact a newcomer has to Euphoria and while seasoned Eu users may have no need for a bells and whistles GUI, newer (and dare I say it younger) programmers may look at the interface, think they can't make it black 'like python' and move on.

So when I approach this, I approach it like a newbie - clicking and cancelling, looking for demos, fiddling with IDE options and so on. If it crashes, I report it, not because I'm trying to trash it, but because I think it's worthwhile filing these rough edges off.

So, in order to cause no further potential offence, I will stp reporting the niggles, until Ryan has said it's ok - if he doesn't, fair enough I won't take it any further.

As ever, cheers

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu