Re: RedyCode 1.0.0 released!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

It has been a couple months since I released version 1.0.0. I hope someone out there finds it useful, but if not, that's fine. Looking back on the 10+ years I worked on this ambitious project, it was rewarding, fun, and a good learning experience to develop a widget toolkit and text editor from scratch in pure Euphoria. It definitely taught me a lot about euphoria strengths and weaknesses, win32api, object oriented concepts, reactive programming concepts, syntax parsing concepts, compiler setup, user interface design, methods of optimizing large data processing, and much more. I hope to find time soon to continue working on the "next phase", whatever that may look like. I have lots of ideas rolling around in my head, but it's hard to find time for personal projects, right? I know progress seems slow in the Euphoria community, but i'm sure many of us are enjoying tinkering with stuff, with what little free time we have. smile

I'm curious if anyone has used RedyCode at all for Euphoria development, web development, general text editing, or any other use cases.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu