Re: Installing WEE

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I would not ask you to install Ubuntu for my benefit. I already hate to imagine what your bill should be. That said, I had to use Google to discover how to find out my version (I had it installed by the good folks who took care of some major upgrades to my desktop).
lsb_release -a reveals that the release is 18.04. The Description is Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS.

I my not be as bad off as I appear to be. I have already done a lot of experimenting and my UCT.ex gets loaded by wee including the includes. From within wee, selecting Run/Start results in execution down to "trace(1)" in Main, beyond all the procedure definitions. At that point, I am not able to cause the program to step through. Two windows are now open, the wee editor showing my UCT.ex code, and the terminal showing lines 146 through 164. Pressing ENTER on the former simply modifies the code. Pressing ENTER on the latter simply results in echoing the pressed key in the terminal window below the displayed code.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu