Re: Functions & Procedure runing stak

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
clkeriolet said...

Thanks Greg for your example, The idea behind my need for that stack is that in my program I have procedures which should behave in a different maner depending from where (with path) they are called. I tried your example, and nothing appear on my screen, I added a "puts(1,"\n\nPress Enter...") gets(0)" at the end of your program, but again nothing appear. I had to generate an error at the end of the main and I got an ouput similar to yours. But it works only one time !, I have to restart my computer to make it work again one time ! It seems like it runs in a debugg mode that affects normal execution (printf and puts not working) ! Do you have an idea about what is going on ?

Hi,

I don't know what your use case is but have you considered just using an extra parameter (possibly optional) in the routine calls to indicate 'where' ?

Spock

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu