Re: String comparisons

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
katsmeow said...
_tom said...
katsmeow said...

Not true. My WRDCOMP4.E is dated May 14 2001, and SEQCOMP5.E is dated Jan 20 2003. If i remember right, neither got contributed because of the significant pushback against Eu containing strings, so please consider that my fear of posting the code still exists. I still have the .e files, but not the test code, and not the code that actually used this day to day.

If you still have these files can you please share them with us?

If you understand i stopped almost work on OE 2005(?), and now have no way to run anything (except maybe Phix). I can send you files, no readme, and no guarantees. I thought i had deleted these files, i still do not see the test files, or the code that actually used these libs. To where do i send a zip of them?

At the moment, two options, Pete's wiki http://phix.x10.mx/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HomePage, and / or openeuphoria @ gmail.com. Please put a quick note about usage permissions so everyones clear about they can and cannot do with your work.

Cheers

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu