Re: RapidEuphoria is Alive and Well

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

In the last couple of weeks, i have been having trouble with w140.com as well as rapideuphoria.com.

Regarding w140, seems DreamHosting has been toying with things just to keep busy (like godaddy and ebay do), and denying some requests to update dns servers, so if i dink around and get their ip address anyhow, i can get to them. w140 is aware of this, others have mentioned the same problem, and people are pressuring DreamHosting. I put the ip address in the hosts file, so it smells like a local dns host-server, and i can type w140 and get there.

But with rapideuphoria.com, i cannot get the dns in any way shape or form, and http://downforme.org/is-www.rapideuphoria.com-down-today-for-everyone says they are unsure if it's up or down, with or without the "www". So, is there a OE url Tom can put on the webpage menu right under "The Archive" so there is an archive available?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu