Re: Using MS Visual Studio Code with Euphoria

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Senator said...
irv said...

One thing that I might find occasionally helpful would be a sidebar with all files in a given directory (perhaps just all *.e* files). I think I can add that to WEE without much difficulty, at least for the Linux version. Maybe I will include that with the next EuGTK release.

Yes, Irv, that would be a very nice add-on feature for WEE.

But now you have piqued my curiosity - do you contemplate another EuGTK release within the next several months?

Thanks again for your many fine contributions to the Euphoria community.

Regards, Ken Rhodes

Here's the outlook for EuGTK: GTK3 has reached the stage where (AFAIK) no major new abilities (read: no new 'widgets') are going to be added. EuGTK has been keeping up with GTK3 progress, so no new updates are required, unless I find a bug which can't be worked around. If you know of something that needs to be done, please let me know, I've gotten almost no feedback so far.

From reading the preliminary docs for GTK4, I think EuGTK will work with GTK4 as well, with some ifdefs added. (Most changes seem to be internal code restructuring in GTK to make it more efficient.)

I'll try adding a sidebar to the WEE editor interface, that shouldn't require any change to EuGTK itself. What other functions should I try to add?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu