Re: why has Kat been permanently banned from this forum?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
apeto1 said...

I am a long time lurker and I have recently discovered that Kat has been banned from this forum. I see no mention of this happening anywhere on this website. I strongly oppose the ban and I want to know why she's banned.

I would like to know why i was banned too.

I do not know who apeto1 is, i have not discussed this place in a kindly manner with anyone since early 2016, and nine months ago i had removed all Euphoria from this computer.

I didn't think i was banned. I thought i had just allowed my account to expire and be taken down in the Great Unilateral Draconian Measure of 2016. I asked Ryan, and admin and developer here, to reassure you i was gone by mutual agreement. But he wouldn't. So i tried to log in, after some 9 months of being blissfully away from this .... place. To make it short, my "user type" was blank, being logged i was no different than not. Sending three emails to openeuphoria@gmail.com got me nothing, even mentioning _tom, jim, and euphoric in one of the emails. I guess they preferred not allowing me to rejoin, or someone deleted all my email before they were forwarded, or maybe all three of those admin, and all linked to "all_admin", simply didn't check their email the last four days.

So apeto1, i wasn't banned, but i was not going to be allowed to post. Chances are, this post will be held in moderation and edited before it is posted to forum, because that is how things are.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu