Re: Do you want me to go on giving an analysis of problems

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I'll try to keep it blank as a lily, I hope from blames etc., But maybe sometimes I will need a spunge to take away 'over-abundance', but colorful it will be, not because of the syntax-coloring, but mainly because i will tell you the things in a burlesque or clownesque way, or in a dialogue between 2 people, kind of Punch and Judy-show, or by creating my own mascottes and bring (in fact the same message for a different field of science or whatever) these to you-tube, with some nice backgrounds and music as well.

And of course at the end of each sequel a cliffhanger that will make you want to be in time for the next episode, maybe a riddle or a proverb, explaining it all, but that will be hidden in the background, and those who can solve it, will be invited into a one-off think-tank, because they will have shown they've got what it take to tackle the new frontier, because it will a new email-address, to prevent DDOS if there only would be one entry and one exit.

May the Force be with us when we will be going where nobody has gone before

As I (mis)understood I could add the categories outside-the-box and 3D-thinking I made a mess of the table used. Would you be so kind as to remove the manure my warrior-horse left=

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu