Re: Do you want me to go on giving an analysis of problems

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi tom (once more),

Where in the wiki-pages, you think, a 'visionary look on OE' would fit in best? Maybe the lines aren't separated correctly, because I am fighting a Kbd going be an 'outlaw', because I tried to hook up a mini (chinese) Bluetooth Apple gizmo, and almost all characters like slashes, numeric and operational ones are in different spot from their usual.

Well, I'm sure, in the end I'll have it 'under bridle and reign', as we say in our LowCountries.

I think it will be best, once I have things on file, I'd send the admins one common mail in some detail how, I think, we might get some pepper (the orange Mme Jeanettes) up some exhaust-pipes, and change up to an euphoric speed in development and maybe have the right drivers in there own favorite ramjet-driven monstercar asap.

Perfection is doing the most complicated task in a crystal-clear and concise way, chipping away all unnecessary frills.

Antoine

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu