Re: Do you want me to go on giving an analysis of problems

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi Chris,

Thx for your extensive reply.

I will pick up my contribution to the forum the way I best can do right now, by helping find bugs and showing (some) more efficient tricks and ways of logical programming, revealing some routines I wrote in the past. However, don't expect me to give them in correct EU-syntax over the next 3 months, until I have picked up "EU-speak" way more.

A (what both Derek and I call) benevolent dictator, only points into the best direction, hoping those who are best fit to take specific chunks upon themselves, will hear the beckoning. AND a majority-agreement on urgency of future moves would be a great asset to give OE a great boost.

Are you Admins and moderators willing to have a look at my proposal for a poll to that specific extent, so let me know and I will provide you with a (explanatory) comment on as short notice as I can.

OFC I am willing to participate, but as already mentioned, by offering *symbolic* code FTTB until I can do quite a bit of proper EU-coding again.

Antoine

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu