Re: Do you want me to go on giving an analysis of problems

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi Ek

The benevolent dictator that Derek referred to was for the guidance of development of Eu, where progress has markedly slowed / stalled, after some of the key players have moved on or have had other life commitments imposed on them. It was not referring to the answering of general eu related programming questions.

If you wish to get involved with the development aspect, then by all means do so (at the moment this is beyond me, although I do like contributing small snippets here and there), where it looks like your programming skills are reasonably well advanced. Having watched this for the last 20 (?) years, then I would say that if you enjoy herding cats, then this will definately be your thing.

Unfortunately I don't think that a 'dictator', benevolent or otherwise, would sit well with the euforum community. However, you are more than welcome (as is everyone and anyone) to answer questions as they arise, and contribute to discussions, without having any conditions imposed on them.

Cheers

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu