Re: OT: S2T & T2S (non-Eu)

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

The main connexion between S2T2S is that I can explain quicker and easier what switch actually does ( as will be the matter for all future entries I make in the forum). And OFC
asking duplicate Q´s (and getting duplicate A's will make YOU responsible for removing the duplicate left-over return-address from the stack,
because neither the compiler nor the interpreter CAN BE AWARE of the fact you asked 2 questions, only using 1 answer,
so no perfect garbage collection can be done.
The pointer on the stack refers to the constant FALSE or TRUE, so in effect IS pointing into the constant-table irv (I think it was him, telling). It rightfully IS there and does so,
because the program-flow didn't use the first but the second answer, leaving the pointer to the first answer on stack. Rob always uses pointers wherever he can, because it saves mem-space and is efficient.

THX a 10⁶6 for pointing me at the freeware S2T and T2S, it will save me appr. €1200, in Dragon-software (3 different modules for 3 fields I am working (Legal/Medical & Technical), because I have an affinity with these areas as well and am discussing in their fora, the same way I do here.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu