Re: SWITCH question

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

You could tackle this problem from several sides.

1) exactly stating its erratic behaviour, and go on using it the way it yields non-erratic results
in the meantime analizing under which different condition(s) it behaves predictable, using those cases as "hidden features" until the erratic behaviour as a whole can be predicted .perfectly
2) Analise in depth WHAT it does that seems to be erratic and start using it once that problem is finally solved
OR the erratic behaviour can be put down in ONE simple rule.

Those are the 2 most obvious roads to explore, number 1 is my personal choice, because it will solve quite a number of program-flows in a very neat and ordered way.

As I simply have neither time nor resources to do it all on my own, i will need help in both areas, providing me with (beta) test-results and a minor practical resource support.
What kind of practical support I don't know yet, because, though a financial support might enable me to upgrade my productivity and give me more "spare" time to tackle the nastiest bug(s) in it myself at a far higher speed. It would allow me to acquire a good S2T-engine and a number of vocabularies and voices to go with a T2S module backend
This could be in the form of a small financial contribution to make it possible to buy a good S2S-T2S system.
The practical way has a second (and 3rd) option.
1)IF by any chance you already have this software, you could make it available to me on my laptop asap by sending me a .deb package of it.
If you have to break EULA's for it, it would be at your risk, but ofc I would never ever tell anybody what you did.
2) Any possible combination of both options mentioned.

THIS GOES for anybody else wanting to participate in enhancing OE's features in all possible ways.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu