Re: iup news// iup4eu3

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I do not find it helpful to confound two different submissions, which have no need to work together?

This is not the first post on the subject which mistakes a wrapper for a library. Library iup4eu3 is not "based on iup4eu"; but is, in all but one respect (an EU3/4 incompatibility), compatible with it. It was written, entirely with Greg's knowledge, to encourage all Euphoria programmers to get on and write some GUIs, regardless of which platform and version of Euphoria they have. Sadly there are not a lot of signs that folks are doing that. I even had the hope it might induce someone to add some new examples and/or some more of IUP's functionality.

It is likely that some of the ideas in the library will become part of iup4eu eventually.

For the record, I have given up using WEE because it has a habit of saving the script in one tab under the name of another - too much of a disaster area for me!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu