RedyNote

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I am working on yet another application to test a new feature in RedyLib: a formatted text editor! This application is called RedyNote, and it will let you easily write notes, documentation, or simple web page content. It can have headings, embedded images, hyperlinks, etc. Currently, it supports a subset of creole syntax, but i plan to add a subset of html syntax as well. This application will be useful for writing hyperlinked notes with multiple pages. It will probably be able to import/export a few basic formats. The source for this app will be included with the next release of RedyCode.

To make formatted text work, I renamed textedit.e to textdoc.e and added features for formatted text. It has 2 modes: 1)plain text (with built-in syntax highlighting) and 2)formatted text (generated by built-in syntax parser). You can hide or show syntax symbols. I'm going to use this library for the help system in RedyCode.

http://redy-project.org/images/screenshots/2016-05-08%2018_59_50-Creole_Editor.png

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu