Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
andi49 said...
ChrisB said...

Not a complaint, an observation

euiup requires eui 4.1 development (the version included in the test setup. I have 4.05, and installing the euiup test setup into that, and various flavours of iup dlls into various places , caused the test programs to stop at iupshow() (interestingly alrm.ex, which doesn't use iupshow(). More testinga and swapping, and overwriting includes, bins and dlls proved that it's eui 4.05 that will not run with the iup dlls, but 4.1 will.

Still need that initial version check before a program will run

if version is <= 4.1.0 then stop and display message disable me to run without error checking.

Iup seems to work nicely with a freshly build Eu4.0.6 from the repo.

Euphoria Interpreter v4.0.6 development 
   Windows, Using System Memory 
   Revision Date: 2015-12-13 01:17:57, Id: 6400:cbee492464f0 

ERROR: Must specify the file to be interpreted on the command line 
You just have to replace peek_pointer() with peek4u().

I work on a testsetup for Eu4.0.6 and will upload it when it is working like i think it should blink

I have not used 4.0 in a while and I thought I had covered all of the existing compatibility problems.

I can make accommodations for Euphoria 4.0 using ifdef blocks. I created an issue for this: IUP not compatible with Euphoria 4.0.

I will make this change before the next release. Hoping to do that soon but the holiday season has had me pretty busy lately.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu