Re: WHAT do YOU want in Eu.... GAME!!!!!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Shian_Lee said...

Logic is illusion.

If you cannot prove that 0 or infinity is exist in time and space, then you cannot prove anything else.

If you cannot prove 'now' - then you cannot prove 'later' or 'before'. And nobody can prove now - since now is 0.

It brings us to realize that 'life is illusion'... I'm not sure that it's related to OpenEuphoria though...

ps. What's more important, but quite embarrassing: can you tell me how to do those funny yellow faces, such as :), ;)... It always works for David Cuny... but it never works for me... :(

Here is my answer, line by line, NOT as a philosopher but as a programmer:

Logic = logic because something is either true or false 0 or 1
Fuzzy logic however knows the state of either true, false or maybe 0, 1 or even both/none of them at the same time

First let us decide on what time and space are (in programmers-logic),
before introducing 0 and INFINITY (INF).

Space is a concept of 3 dimensions, width, length and highth, either surrounding us or inside us, that's equal.
Time is an infinite sequence of infinitely short moments we call 'now', changing into 'past' and leading to 'future'

In this concept both ends of the spectrum from 0 to and including INF is possible thus possibly TRUE ->Fuzzy Logic.

I don't need to prove 'now', as, if there had been NO series of 'nows' I could NOT have written this answer.

Hence your illusion proves to be possible (maybe or maybe not) thus Fuzzy logic again
but for the sake of argument it has to have happpened (see 2 lines up for WHY)

Ergo: LIFE IS not AN ILLUSION

OpenEU is going to change !thanks to 'useless' and me (if Kat wants to cooperate)! into:

U4<-ia bringing us (almost) AI->4u (is is a palindrome as you see)
Euphoria bringing AI for U)

Your turn ShianLee (but I give it to you, you are a philosopher, more than a programmer, lady<I suppose>)

Ekhnat0n

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu