Re: Moderation

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I keep looking at this thread, thinking about responding to various specific comments, but so many things have been said that i just can't keep up. So, i will just make a few points:

1. I have been chatting with katsmeow for 10+ years, and although she has her emotional ups and downs and occasionally has blown up and disappeared for months at a time, i don't take it personally, and i have no problem getting along with her, and i enjoy chatting with her about a variety of topics. I think i know her well enough to realize she isn't a total psycho. I can understand why she is bitter about certain things, because of bad experiences with people. I am really irritated that some people have taken this opportunity to take another stab at her. Thanks! That helps a lot with the situation. Good job!
  2. I don't see how kat has violated the terms of the peace treaty i wrote out. I would consider this thread to be neutral ground. Do we need to be nit-picking over details? We are already declaring kat to be in violation of the terms of agreement? Wow, can't you cut her some slack, considering she is actually talking about stuff relevant to the topic of this thread?
  3. We could keep arguing about whether or not kat = john1988, which can't really be proven one way or the other. I don't think it helps to keep arguing about what happened in the past on a public forum, but it is difficult to bring up grievances privately because there isn't a system set up for that. I'm glad a solution is now being worked on for talking about matters like this with the admins privately instead of publicly.
  4. It seems like there are some things that need to be improved in general in the Euphoria community, as far as how we communicate about things. I will post more of my thoughts about this soon in the proper forum thread.
new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu