Re: Euphoria 4.0 beta 1 is released!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Lone_EverGreen_Ranger said...

I installed Euphoria 4.0 beta correctley and all, but I keep getting erros when I try to run a program. Also, I'm Andy btw. It says cannot find std/graphics.e, which is odd as I didn't change the directories or anything. Also, I seem to have troubles running Eu 4.0, because there is no DOS support in this one. I'm on Windows Vista 64-Bit, so that is probably the reason. DOS does not really work under Windows Vista, unless you use a emulator. Although Eu 3.1 ran fine without any problems.

When installing the beta, it does not change the environment by default. This is to ensure it does not mess anything up with an existing, stable release. Are you sure your EUDIR, EUINC and PATH environmental variables not interfering?

I use Windows 7 and have not had an issue.

Also, can you please expand on what you are doing when you get "cannot find std/graphics.e", i.e. are you running eui and it shows that or a demo program?

Jeremy

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu