1. An oversight of Phix

Looking at this listing, i see Euphoria (note not OpenEuphoria), but not Phix. The picture is from this webpage.

As a side note, i don't do ajax.googleapis.com, so the preview button no longer works.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: An oversight of Phix

katsmeow said...

Looking at this listing, i see Euphoria (note not OpenEuphoria), but not Phix. The picture is from this webpage.

Thanks for pointing this out, Kat. I saw Daniel's blog post but I had missed the inclusion of Euphoria in the languages listing (that graphic is a bit "busy" to look at).

I am okay with calling it "Euphoria" in general, as the consensus is that RapidEuphoria, OpenEuphoria, and Phix are all distinct implementations of the "Euphoria" programming language.

I'm sure if Pete sees this and wants to indicate otherwise to Daniel, he would do so accordingly. But generally we agree on that point: https://openeuphoria.org/forum/m/137136.wc

katsmeow said...

As a side note, i don't do ajax.googleapis.com, so the preview button no longer works.

Ohh, interesting find. Do you have anything else disabling JavaScript in your browser? I believe that's how the preview is driven. Unfortunately our site needs a major overhaul but I will see if it's something I can address in short order.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: An oversight of Phix

Thanks, I've posted a suggestion/comment on his blog page.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu