1. Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and other appropriate holiday greetings. May your next year be better than this last year.

Lonny

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Happy Holidays

Lnettnay said...

Merry Christmas and other appropriate holiday greetings. May your next year be better than this last year.

Lonny

White Christmas here in Georgia! 18 degrees F. Doesn't happen often.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Happy Holidays

Lnettnay said...

Lonny

to you all too!

Here it is raining and there is no Christmas, thanks to Merkel and her fake PCR's, at all. I myself have been quarantined 4x - not having anything at all, but don't take my word for it, read at the WHO.

Anyway, I hope all of you have more luck and no PCR's.

4. Re: Happy Holidays

irv said...

White Christmas here in Georgia! 18 degrees F. Doesn't happen often.

I remember times in Georgia, when power was out for a week at a time, a foot of snow or inches of ice shutting down Atlanta interstates, 6 inches of ice on the lake, and down SE coast seeing ice in the marshes. I remember pulling people out of snow banks with my truck, and budgetting a week missing work each winter. And carrying a shovel and snow chains. I remember Macon one winter, unable to leave the interstate because the snow ruts left by 18-wheelers were too deep on the highway to turn to the exits. I remember one day outside Atlanta it was 70F in the morning, 60F at noon, and 20F with an inch of ice on everything by 5pm, there was one car in the swimming pool, 1977, iirc. Even without snow, i remember weeks when it didn't get above 32F. So stock firewood like you will need to burn it for 6 months!

5. Re: Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas. They seem to be predicting about 8ft of rain here...

6. Re: Happy Holidays

https://i.imgur.com/KHkgDj4.png

7. Re: Happy Holidays

That should be on the Phix webpages, maybe with the source code? Way to go, Irv!

8. Re: Happy Holidays

wishing_you_a = 
{ 
Ⓜ,ⓔ,ⓡ,ⓡ,ⓨ, 

Ⓒ,ⓗ,ⓡ,ⓘ,ⓢ,ⓣ,ⓜ,ⓐ,ⓢ 
} 

Thankyou to all inventors and users of Euphoria and Phix.

be well
_tom

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu