1. Gallery Generator

Here's a useful html image gallery generator, originally by Marco Achury, updated to Eu 4.1:

It's a command-line program, I've added validation for input folder and output file.

Pastey: Html Gallery Generator

https://sites.google.com/site/euphoriagtk/Screenshotfrom2019-03-0914-58-22.png

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Gallery Generator

March 23 Update: new version with a EuGTK user interface, you can select files to add to the web page:

Pastey: EuGTK Gallery Generator

Note that the GUI version, while being easier to use and more versatile, also is fewer lines of code!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Gallery Generator

Hi Irv,

There's a bijou bugette on line 120:

HEIGTH should be HEIGHT

This made a (surprisingly) small difference to the output. This was also in the original.

Regards Les

4. Re: Gallery Generator

irv said...

March 23 Update: new version with a EuGTK user interface, you can select files to add to the web page:

Pastey: EuGTK Gallery Generator

Note that the GUI version, while being easier to use and more versatile, also is fewer lines of code!

High Irv,

I keep getting this error message when I run the Gallery Maker:

/home/ken/euphoria-4.1.0-Linux-x64/include/std/net/url.e:388 in function decode()  
type_check failure, what is 47  

... called from /home/ken/euprogs/EuGTK_GalleryMaker/GalleryMaker.ex:57 in function GenerateHTML()   

... called from /home/ken/euprogs/EuGTK_GalleryMaker/GalleryMaker.ex:49 in function SelectFolder()   

^^^ call-back from external source 

... called from /home/ken/euphoria-4.1.0-Linux-x64/include/GtkEngine.e:9561 in function gtk_proc()   

... called from /home/ken/euphoria-4.1.0-Linux-x64/include/GtkEngine.e:1112 in procedure main()   

... called from /home/ken/euprogs/EuGTK_GalleryMaker/GalleryMaker.ex:39  

The ex.err file is generated immediately after selecting an image file and pressing the "ok" button.

Regards,
Kenneth Rhodes

5. Re: Gallery Generator

Thanks! You found a bug in GtkFileselector.e, line 257, instead of "filename" it should be "filenames"

I took the time to clean up the code as well, the first version was Q&D. Get it here Gallery Update:

Below, my old college campus: (now for sale if you've got $42 million to spare :)
https://sites.google.com/site/euphoriagtk/Screenshotfrom2019-03-3110-12-29.png

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu