1. Eutest Results

It would be useful, I think to have a specific place to put test results that I get from running 'make test'. Can someone who does the front-end setup a place for these?

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Eutest Results

SDPringle said...

It would be useful, I think to have a specific place to put test results that I get from running 'make test'. Can someone who does the front-end setup a place for these?

Do you mean like, on the website? Couldn't you use the Wiki?

I do plan on including some shields once we get to GitHub.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Eutest Results

ghaberek said...
SDPringle said...

Do you mean like, on the website? Couldn't you use the Wiki?

-Greg

Yes, and no. I can use the wiki but Eutest doesn't output creole and HTML is richer. I am linking from the wiki to another site elsewhere with the latest 4.0 build.

4. Re: Eutest Results

SDPringle said...

Yes, and no. I can use the wiki but Eutest doesn't output creole and HTML is richer. I am linking from the wiki to another site elsewhere with the latest 4.0 build.

I'm not sure how I feel about this "steep files" site you're using. As it turns out, there's already a place for this so I'll just give you access to that. Watch your inbox for an email.

-Greg

5. Re: Eutest Results

These are tests from the shortest string branch. http://openeuphoria.org/unit-test/shorteststring-linux-32bit-20180412/test-report.html

Notice how the warning test output employs strike-through and red to indicate wrong and missing characters.

A recent 4.0 on 32-bit Linux: http://openeuphoria.org/unit-test/4.0-linux-32bit-20180327/test-report.html

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu