1. EuGTK 4.11.6 Posted

This update includes a nifty web page/programming editor I named the BEAR (Browse, Edit and Run).

See the screenshot or download at https://sites.google.com/site/euphoriagtk/Home

I've tested this on the LAN, it should also work from any website which has links to plain text .ex files. You click a link, the bear downloads the source code, and executes it as a temp file, with option to edit/rerun/save the program and/or the web page locally.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: EuGTK 4.11.6 Posted

WOW

BEAR is the ultimate EuGTK help utility. Since EuGTK is a prerequisite for the WEE editor, I hope that Pete will incorporate a call option to BEAR, or utilize the code.

I would like to make a donation in appreciation and support for all your many excellent contributions to the Euphoria/OpenEuphoria community over the years. Please send contact information to Kenneth Rhodes wolfmanjacques@gmail.com.

Regards,

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: EuGTK 4.11.6 Posted

Great stuff, Irv! I wish I was doing more Windows programming these days... getlost

4. Re: EuGTK 4.11.6 Posted

euphoric said...

I wish I was doing more Windows programming these days... getlost

Why?

euphoric said...

Great stuff, Irv!

This is BEAR on GNU/Linux, right? Or a BSD or something?

5. Re: EuGTK 4.11.6 Posted

K_D_R said...

WOW

BEAR is the ultimate EuGTK help utility. Since EuGTK is a prerequisite for the WEE editor, I hope that Pete will incorporate a call option to BEAR, or utilize the code.

I would like to make a donation in appreciation and support for all your many excellent contributions to the Euphoria/OpenEuphoria community over the years. Please send contact information to Kenneth Rhodes wolfmanjacques@gmail.com.

Regards,

It's a first draft. A better debugged version will be posted "soon". If you wish, make a donation to keep the OpenEu website online.

Thanks!

6. Re: EuGTK 4.11.6 Posted

jimcbrown said...
euphoric said...

I wish I was doing more Windows programming these days... getlost

Why?

euphoric said...

Great stuff, Irv!

This is BEAR on GNU/Linux, right? Or a BSD or something?

Linux (or BSD/OSX, I guess)

Windows programming ruins the paint on my walls.

(I guess it's actually the coffee cups and assorted other objects I throw... but that, too, is Windows' fault :)

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu