1. Iup Testsetup Win32

Hallo

I have created an Iup testsetup Eu4.1 32bit+Iup+Editor.

Based on ghaberek Editor-0.1b-Win32.zip download.

It's all his and _tom's work i just hacked it to make it work the way i like it.

http://euphoria.indonesianet.de/euiup.zip

Andreas

Btw i like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DD7VIKZnGA mean i have cards for Mai2016 K-Town :)

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Tested under VB-WinXP and it works.

How do you like using IUP? I'm having slow progress getting more examples to work.

_tom

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Also tested under win xp vm, and it works.

I added in the html docs, and the samples from the old install, and they added 2Mb to the zip size. Have to add in eu.cfgs to get the old demos to work from the editor, and some of the DOS samples no longer work ((std\dos has been dropped, and no longer supported). They add some understaning of the eu language.

The editor works great from the batch file - no setting up include variables or anything, and the loaded files work straight from that too - good job.

The editor could do with being drag and drop, and having a run with command line arguments option too.

It would be useful to have iup docs in there, but am having difficulty finding some at the moment (realise that are no EUiup docs as yet)

Well done.

Chris

4. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

ChrisB said...

The editor could do with being drag and drop, and having a run with command line arguments option too.

Opening files via the command line was added in a recent commit on BitBucket. Drag-and-drop will be coming soon. I think I can get that in before the next release.

ChrisB said...

It would be useful to have iup docs in there, but am having difficulty finding some at the moment (realise that are no EUiup docs as yet)

Was Tom working on IUP docs? I haven't seen them yet. Once we have docs we can make them part of the release and put in a Help menu option.

We could bake the docs right into the repo. A BitBucket wiki is part of the project itself.

hg clone https://bitbucket.org/ghaberek/editor/wiki 

My idea was to generate the docs from the source code Doxygen markup and then commit them to the wiki. I am open to suggestions on this.

-Greg

5. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

I'm trying a new approach to documenting IUP.

I have a text file that looks like:

[[[ 
name = IupLabel 
class = element  
key = $IupLabel $iuplabel 
description = Creates a label interface element, which displays a separator, a text, or an image. 
include = iup.e 
namespace = iup 
signature = public function IupLabel(object title = NULL) 
creation = title: Text to be shown on the label. It can be NULL. It will set the TITLE attribute. 
returns = the identifier of the created element, or NULL if an error occurs. 
attribute = 

<<ACTIVE>> 

<<ALIGNMENT>> 

<<BGCOLOR>> 

<<DROPFILESTARGET>> 

<<ELLIPSIS>> 

<<FGCOLOR>> 

<<IMAGE>> 

<<IMINACTIVE>> 

<<MARKUP>> 

<<PADDING>> 

<<SEPARATOR>> 

<<TITLE>> 

<<WORDWRAP>> 

;FONT | EXPAND | SCREENPOSITION | POSITION | MINSIZE | MAXSIZE | WID | TIP | SIZE | RASTERIZE | ZORDER | VISIBLE: also accepted. 

Drag & Drop attributes and callbacks are supported. 

callback = 
<<BUTTON_CB>> 

<<DROPFILES_CB>> 

; MAP_CB | UNMAP_CB | DESTROY_CB | ENTERWINDOW_CB | LEAVEWINDOW_CB: common callbacks are supported. 
notes = Labels with images, texts or line separator can not change its behavior after mapped. But after map the image can be changed for another image, and the text for another text. 
note = 
The name ##label## is a keyword in Euphoria. 
example = 
<eucode> 
include iup/iup.e 
IupOpen(NULL) 
atom tag = IupLabel("hello") 
atom dlg = IupDialog(tag) 
IupShow(dlg) IupMainLoop() IupClose() 
</eucode> 
example = 
<eucode> 
include iup/iup.e 
IupOpen(NULL) 

atom lbl = IupLabel("Hello") 
atom dlg = IupDialog( lbl ) 

</eucode> 
example = 
<eucode> 
include iup/iup.e 
IupOpen(NULL) 

atom lbl1 = IupLabel("Hello") 
atom lbl2 = IupLabel("Open") 
atom lbl3 = IupLabel("Euphoria") 

atom vbox = IupVbox({ lbl1, lbl2, lbl3 }) 
atom dlg = IupDialog( vbox ) 
        IupSetAttribute(dlg, "SIZE", "100" ) 

</eucode> 
example = 
<eucode> 
include iup/iup.e 
IupOpen(NULL) 

atom lbl1 = IupLabel("Hello") 
            IupSetAttribute(lbl1, "FGCOLOR", "255 0 0" ) 
atom lbl2 = IupLabel() 
            IupSetAttribute(lbl2, "SEPARATOR", "HORIZONTAL" ) 
atom lbl3 = IupLabel("Euphoria") 
            IupSetAttribute(lbl3, "PADDING", "5x5") 

atom vbox = IupVbox({ lbl1, lbl2, lbl3, $ }) 
atom dlg = IupDialog( vbox ) 
        IupSetAttribute(dlg, "SIZE", "100" ) 

</eucode> 
note = 
? alignment not working ? 
see_also = IupImage | IupButton 
]]] 

This text file is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wfRhusHmUbN0E3UEFicUtPNWs/view?usp=sharing

The html version of this file is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wfRhusHmUbQ1Q5UC1hTXo4WW8/view?usp=sharing

The idea is that from a database I can sort, separate widgets from constants, and save on redundant typing, make searching easier, ...

The database could even be merged with the IUP souce-code in the traditional Eudoc-Creole fashion.

I'm cutting references to Lua, C, and LED. I'm adding examples.

This all needs lots of cleanup so I haven't uploaded this to the IUP repo yet.

I don't know if Doxygen is worthwhile. I'd like to stick to Euphoria tools right now.

I have also worked on the two IUP tutorials provided by IUP.

IUP needs some sensible defaults.

For example:

I discovered that IupOpen( argc, argv ) simplifies to IupOpen(NULL). Now, when IupOpen() works, I will edit all of the working examples. (Lots of typing ahead.)

_tom

6. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Hallo

_tom said...

How do you like using IUP? I'm having slow progress getting more examples to work.

_tom

I have not really used it. So i can't say very much.
But i do not like it. I do not like the case sensitive string parameters.

IupSetAttribute( dialog, "SIZE", "200x100" ) --okay 
IupSetAttribute( dialog, "SiZE", "200x100" ) -- not okay lower case 'i' 

Andreas

7. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

andi49 said...

Hallo

_tom said...

_tom

I have not really used it. So i can't say very much.
But i do not like it. I do not like the case sensitive string parameters.

IupSetAttribute( dialog, "SIZE", "200x100" ) --okay 
IupSetAttribute( dialog, "SiZE", "200x100" ) -- not okay lower case 'i' 

Andreas

I agree, the IUP syntax needs improvement. I have tried a few small experiments in making a wrapper to the IUP wrapper. For example a "create()" function would make using the gui easier. And I am tired of typing Iup in front of names.

This creates circular thinking. Is IUP the "best" choice? If we could find a maintainer for wxWidgets would that work better? Why dosen't everyone just use euGTK? When will REDY be finished?

That said, the GUI committee has got us thinking--which is very valuable.

_tom

8. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

_tom said...

This creates circular thinking. Is IUP the "best" choice?

Interesting question.

_tom said...

If we could find a maintainer for wxWidgets would that work better?

This is the 2nd best question on the subject I've seen so far. Better than all the questions I've asked and here is why. In order to answer this question, you would also have answer the question "Why is wxWidgets better?"

_tom said...

Why dosen't everyone just use euGTK?

xecronix said...

GTK

Today, WEE + Glade offers the only cross-platform OpenEuphoria GUI, drag and drop IDE solution that I'm aware of. You can swap out WEE for your favorite text editor but, WEE does offer some OpenEuphoria features not found elsewhere.

Unfortunately, Windows users claim that it is difficult to get GTK to run. This sounds like a packaging and education problem to me but I'm not in a position that I can help out with these issues. Except to say, Dia and Geany both easily installed on Windows the last time I tried. Maybe things have changed since my Windows XP days some years ago.

I'm not sure that EuGTK actually has a hosted project repository. (like github, sourceforge, scm.openeuphoria.org, anything really). If that statement is true, I consider that a strike against GTK.

I think someone responded to this by saying that Windows users have problems with GTK3 and not GTK2 but I'm having trouble tracking that down. In anycase, I don't think the reasons everyone doesn't just use euGTK were explored much further.

_tom said...

When will REDY be finished?

And this is the single best question I've seen on the topic so far. There are a few possible answers. Here are some...

1. I haven't been able to locate a road map. So in it's absence I would have to say that it will be done when Ryan single handedly completes the task. Though I think I recall reading that Ryan is planning a December release but, I'm not researching that to double check my facts.
  2. The effort could be sped up if other members of the community helped via a organized effort.
  3. Software is almost never finished.

So that last possible answer is quite interesting. Maybe if the question was reworded a bit to say "When will Redy be able to do the things I wish it could do right now?" If you're asking when Redy will be ready, is it too presumptuous of me to assume that it's because other available solutions do not meet your needs/requirements? If that's the case, what are your needs/requirements? And how are the available solutions failing you?

Greg has put forth a lot of effort for the past 2 months coding a workable IUP solution. I don't see any reason to second guess the IUP decision unless it's somehow identified as being incapable of providing a solution that meet the goals of the community. Which as of now, no such determination has been made.

-xecronix

9. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

_tom said...

The idea is that from a database I can sort, separate widgets from constants, and save on redundant typing, make searching easier, ...

The database could even be merged with the IUP souce-code in the traditional Eudoc-Creole fashion.

Good idea. I had considered this approach when trying to re-wrap wxWidgets.

_tom said...

I'm cutting references to Lua, C, and LED. I'm adding examples.

_tom said...

This all needs lots of cleanup so I haven't uploaded this to the IUP repo yet.

All in due time, of course. But the sooner you start using the repo, the sooner you can track your changes.

_tom said...

I don't know if Doxygen is worthwhile. I'd like to stick to Euphoria tools right now.

I wasn't planning to use Doxygen directly. I was just going to harvest the existing documentation from the source code, which is already in Doxygen format.

_tom said...

IUP needs some sensible defaults.

For example:

I discovered that IupOpen( argc, argv ) simplifies to IupOpen(NULL). Now, when IupOpen() works, I will edit all of the working examples. (Lots of typing ahead.)

Providing default parameters is currently a function of the wrapper and that process is pretty ugly right now.

What we really need then, is a smarter wrapping utility that can update the database when things have been added/removed/updated.

-Greg

10. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Hi

Stick with IUP. Just like everything else its a compromise, but it's the most promising and advanced we have to date. Get it released in an 'official' version, let bugs be found, let users adapt it to their current setups. Then get it working on Linux, and the other OSs, then when something better comes along, switch to that. The core language will stay the same, won't it, the basic principle is to get something that new users can install, use, and hit the ground running, not to create the next Python. (but who knows).

Mithering and dithering leads to stagnation. Please let's not stagnate.

Chris

11. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

xecronix said...
_tom said...

When will REDY be finished?

And this is the single best question I've seen on the topic so far. There are a few possible answers. Here are some...

1. I haven't been able to locate a road map. So in it's absence I would have to say that it will be done when Ryan single handedly completes the task. Though I think I recall reading that Ryan is planning a December release but, I'm not researching that to double check my facts.
  2. The effort could be sped up if other members of the community helped via a organized effort.
  3. Software is almost never finished.

So that last possible answer is quite interesting. Maybe if the question was reworded a bit to say "When will Redy be able to do the things I wish it could do right now?" If you're asking when Redy will be ready, is it too presumptuous of me to assume that it's because other available solutions do not meet your needs/requirements? If that's the case, what are your needs/requirements? And how are the available solutions failing you?

I don't have a road map because it keeps changing. tongue I am single-handedly working to get Redy to the point where there is a clear road map, usable release, and good documentation so others can not only use it, but be able to help develop it.

I am currently working on a way to run redy programs from source using whatever version of euphoria and redylib is needed. I'm also working on the specification for RedyCode projects. I'm almost finished, then I will work on releasing an alpha version of RedyCode in the next few weeks.

I understand Redy probably isn't the best candidate for an officially supported GUI right now. It is an ambitious project that could take another year or two to really compete with other widget toolkits. However, it is complete enough to be useful if you know how to use it (unfortunately, no one does because of lack of documentation).

Just so everyone understands, RedyCode is not going to be just another euphoria editor. It will be very specialized. You could compare it to the IDE for Visual Basic, perhaps. It will be closely integrated into the Redy environment and do lots of tricks to help you build code in a semi-automatic context-sensitive way. Theoretically, it will be extremely easy to use, but it really won't be suited for writing programs that use other GUI libraries or text console programs.

12. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

_tom said...

I agree, the IUP syntax needs improvement. I have tried a few small experiments in making a wrapper to the IUP wrapper. For example a "create()" function would make using the gui easier. And I am tired of typing Iup in front of names.

This creates circular thinking. Is IUP the "best" choice? If we could find a maintainer for wxWidgets would that work better? Why dosen't everyone just use euGTK? When will REDY be finished?

That said, the GUI committee has got us thinking--which is very valuable.

_tom

A Bad Decision is Better Than No Decision At All

Please, stop the thinking and the discussion. Please, just go on.

You will never ever get a 100percent solution.

Andreas

13. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

andi49 said...

Hallo

I have created an Iup testsetup Eu4.1 32bit+Iup+Editor.

Based on ghaberkes Editor-0.1b-Win32.zip download.

It's all his and _tom's work i just hacked it to make it work the way i like it.

http://euphoria.indonesianet.de/euiup.zip

Andreas

I have been gone for about 6 years. I was a devoted user of Judith's IDE and was very sad to hear about her passing. I'm sorry to see that Jeremy and a few other regulars at that time are MIA. But happy to see that the community is still thriving.

My developer skills are non-existent.

I'm not even an advanced user, with the definitions from http://openeuphoria.org/forum/m/129178.wc

But I did put together a few euphoria programs of relatively small size in 2008 that survive to this day in production environments.

So, I'd like to think I'm not a complete newb and I could just download the euiup.zip file, figure out where to place the resulting unpacked euiup folder, fire up one of the *.ex programs in the euiup\samples\ folder and see what there is to see. No joy.

Since I'm not a developer, I can't precisely determine what is going wrong. About the best I can do is describe what I see and hope that somebody else can spot the problem.

Following the above methodology I decided to try filedlg.ex.

After clicking on it, it errors out and my ex.err file indicates:

c_proc/c_func: bad routine number (-1) in line 260 of iup.e

260 is: atom result = c_func( xIupOpen, {argc,p_argv} )

xIupOpen is defined on line 55 as:

55 is: xIupOpen = define_c_func( iup, "+IupOpen", {C_POINTER,C_POINTER}, C_INT )

As a user and not a developer this is where I freeze.

Can anybody spot what might be the problem from the above?

I also tried invoking filedlg.ex from the command line where the results were identical whether or not I added a third element to the command_line() variable (e.g., >"c:\...\eu405\bin\eui.exe" "C:\...\euiup\samples\filedlg.ex" "*.exe")

Of course, I'd like to suggest that when a new package is published that it be accompanied by a small readme file that points the downloader in the direction of how the environment needs to be configured and where the downloaded files should be placed.

I find it interesting that newphil82 resurrected the "Is Euphoria ever going to be newbie-friendly?" thread after it being dormant for nearly a 1/2 year at the same time I was struggling with this issue. It seems my suggestion might be better placed in that thread.

Happy holidays to all.

mike

14. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Hi

Did you run the editor.bat batch file and run it from there?

I loaded the test programs from the editor.bat (which starts the iupeu editor), and loaded and ran the samples on a fresh xp vm install, and several of the older demo programs, again from the editor, with no problem. Some of those errors look like a path search include file problem, which running from the editor sorts out.

I had to put an eu.cfg in the older demos to tell the interpreter where the include folder was, which was

-I ..\include

or

-I ..\..\include

depending on how many levels down the program I was running was.

Cheers

Chris

15. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Hi

I've taken the std/iup includes, updated machine.e, filesys.e and pipeio.e on my Linux box, and all but one of the euiup examples work on that now. I had to delete the + from each of the c_proc/func calls too. The sample that doesn't work is gridbox.ex, but the Apprentice was on, and I had to get home.

As a proof of concept, very little work is required to get cross platform.

Cheers

Chris

16. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Mike777b said...

[...]

Of course, I'd like to suggest that when a new package is published that it be accompanied by a small readme file that points the downloader in the direction of how the environment needs to be configured and where the downloaded files should be placed.

I find it interesting that newphil82 resurrected the "Is Euphoria ever going to be newbie-friendly?" thread after it being dormant for nearly a 1/2 year at the same time I was struggling with this issue. It seems my suggestion might be better placed in that thread.

Happy holidays to all.

mike

Hallo

My intention for the EuIup.zip file was simply, to provide my own personal playground to the public.
This setup does not need any configuration and it can be unzipped anywhere (even on a USB-Stick). It is completly self contained and does not need any prior Euphoria installation.

It is only here for playing with EuIup not as a complete development enviroment.

So, as ChrisB allready pointed out, just start the Editor.bat load a file from the samples folder and play with it.

If you like to bind your program, just save it to the bindtest folder, and haopefully it will work ;)

So the readme.txt would just look like this:

Unzip the file anywhere. 
Run Editor.bat 
Have fun 

Andreas

17. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

andi49 said...

Hallo

My intention for the EuIup.zip file was simply, to provide my own personal playground to the public.
This setup does not need any configuration and it can be unzipped anywhere (even on a USB-Stick). It is completly self contained and does not need any prior Euphoria installation.

It is only here for playing with EuIup not as a complete development enviroment.

So, as ChrisB allready pointed out, just start the Editor.bat load a file from the samples folder and play with it.

If you like to bind your program, just save it to the bindtest folder, and haopefully it will work ;)

So the readme.txt would just look like this:

Unzip the file anywhere. 
Run Editor.bat 
Have fun 

Andreas

Thanks to both of you. I can now get it to work.

I'd suggest that the readme might be

Unzip the file anywhere. 
Run Editor.bat 
File|Open any .ex file in the Samples folder. 
If you make any changes, be sure to save the .ex file before running or binding 
Run (F5; or Alt-R-R)  
If you want to bind the program, save it to the bindtest folder first, then bind the program (F7; or Alt-R-B) 
Have fun 

And, as the top of my list to see added to the Editor would be a find function (cntl-F) and a find/replace (cntl-H). Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks again

18. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Quick question: in multiline1.ex the action is set to ignore the g key. First, the comment says:

--   Shows a multiline that ignores the treatment of the DEL key, canceling its effect. 

That should probably be changed to:

--   Shows a multiline that ignores the treatment of the g key, canceling its effect. 

Second, the part of the code that does the ignoring is:

if equal(c ,K_g ) then 
    return IUP_IGNORE  

I can't find where K_g is set. Can somebody point the way?

Edit: I found the public constants in iupkey.e, so.... never mind.

Thanks

mike

19. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Mike777b said...

Thanks to both of you. I can now get it to work.

I'd suggest that the readme might be

Unzip the file anywhere. 
Run Editor.bat 
File|Open any .ex file in the Samples folder. 
If you make any changes, be sure to save the .ex file before running or binding 
Run (F5; or Alt-R-R)  
If you want to bind the program, save it to the bindtest folder first, then bind the program (F7; or Alt-R-B) 
Have fun 

And, as the top of my list to see added to the Editor would be a find function (cntl-F) and a find/replace (cntl-H). Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks again

Hallo

thank you for testing this.

But please point Bugreports and sugestions for the Editor and the Iup wrapper to Gregory Haberek (ghaberek).
Again this is NOT my work i just put it togheter.(If there is an update to euiup.zip i will add your readme)

see : https://bitbucket.org/ghaberek/editor/overview

Andreas

20. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

_tom said...

I have been having moderate success, with both the Jeremy Cowgar and Gregory Haberek versions.

Note: I am working on Phix, and both needed fairly extensive mangling, see demo\tee\phixmods.txt for some rough/personal notes to get the idea, which you can find at https://bitbucket.org/petelomax/phix/src

Out of the box, the Jeremy Cowgar version (demo\pIUP) proved a little easier (for me/Phix), and I used that to update the help and integrate iup.chm with Edita, but after a certain point the limitations started to show (eg no IupConfig or IupSetInt). Moving to the Gregory Haberek version (demo\tee) was then no big deal.

I got sample.exw to work, there's also a list1.c which seems fine (once renamed, as sample2.exw) and I also translated simple_notepad.exw (see demo\tee).

What I've been doing with the help files is slowly adding an index to iup.chm (you can find this in docs\iup-3.16_Docs, but I'll move it sometime): I simply extracted the existing files and wrote docs\iup-3.16_Docs\makeiup.exw (needs hhc.exe) to read index.txt and rebuild/write demo\edita\help\IUP.txt to match. I would agree that is not an ideal long term solution, but at least it is easy enough for me to do quickly.

Anyway, it might not work as-is (does OE support "{} = f()"? If not removing the "{} = " should be fine), but feel free to take copies of sample.exw and simple_notepad.exw and see how that goes.

Right now I've moved back to 64-bit stuff.

Pete

Edit: I have just noticed that demo\tee\sample.exw has 3 missing buttons compared to demo\pIUP\sample.exw, no idea why.

21. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Interesting to see that IUP has potential on Phix.

IUP comes with examples written in 'c'. About half of them could be converted to Euphoria using simple cut and paste. The result is ugly so I left the extension as .c (Euphoria runs with any extension). The .c extension remains as a warning.

I discovered that FB reader reads chm files but without the refinement of a windows reader. It remains difficult to create a chm file under Linux.

I don't recognize:

• the syntax "{} = f()"?
  • does Phix tolerate ';' line endings?

The original IUP docs are full of C, LED, and Lua references which are noise and do not help with understanding how IUP works. I'm hacking out these references and building a neutral database. From the database it should be possible to create documentation in any format.

When is Linux Phix coming out?

_tom

22. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

_tom said...

the syntax "{} = f()"?

The Phix "explicit discard", in OE you can just say "f()", which I believe was first permitted in OE 4.0. Compatible with both would be either "object void = f()" or, better, have both say procedure IupSetCallback and function IupSetCallbackf.

_tom said...

does Phix tolerate ';' line endings?

Yeah, I just got tired of keying ';' all day at work and then getting error messages as soon as I got home. It eases translation as well.

_tom said...

When is Linux Phix coming out?

At this rate, July 9th 2028 sad I thought I was going to get Win64 out in Sept, but I wasted months fighting stupid Avast EVO GEN, only for them to "improve" it. I finally ditched Avast last week and things have at last moved on a bit.

Pete

23. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Hi

Not a complaint, an observation

euiup requires eui 4.1 development (the version included in the test setup. I have 4.05, and installing the euiup test setup into that, and various flavours of iup dlls into various places , caused the test programs to stop at iupshow() (interestingly alrm.ex, which doesn't use iupshow(). More testinga and swapping, and overwriting includes, bins and dlls proved that it's eui 4.05 that will not run with the iup dlls, but 4.1 will.

Still need that initial version check before a program will run

if version is <= 4.1.0 then stop and display message disable me to run without error checking.

Cheers

Chris

Forked into: EuPortable(experimental)

24. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

Hallo

ChrisB said...

Hi

euiup requires eui 4.1 development (the version included in the test setup. I have 4.05, and installing the euiup test setup into that, and various flavours of iup dlls into various places , caused the test programs to stop at iupshow() (interestingly alrm.ex, which doesn't use iupshow(). More testinga and swapping, and overwriting includes, bins and dlls proved that it's eui 4.05 that will not run with the iup dlls, but 4.1 will.

if version is <= 4.1.0 then stop and display message disable me to run without error checking.

Cheers

Chris

Iup seems to work nicely with a freshly build Eu4.0.6 from the repo.

Euphoria Interpreter v4.0.6 development 
   Windows, Using System Memory 
   Revision Date: 2015-12-13 01:17:57, Id: 6400:cbee492464f0 

ERROR: Must specify the file to be interpreted on the command line 
You just have to replace peek_pointer() with peek4u().

I work on a testsetup for Eu4.0.6 and will upload it when it is working like i think it should blink
Andreas

25. Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

andi49 said...
ChrisB said...

Iup seems to work nicely with a freshly build Eu4.0.6 from the repo.

Euphoria Interpreter v4.0.6 development 
   Windows, Using System Memory 
   Revision Date: 2015-12-13 01:17:57, Id: 6400:cbee492464f0 

ERROR: Must specify the file to be interpreted on the command line 
You just have to replace peek_pointer() with peek4u().

I work on a testsetup for Eu4.0.6 and will upload it when it is working like i think it should blink

I have not used 4.0 in a while and I thought I had covered all of the existing compatibility problems.

I can make accommodations for Euphoria 4.0 using ifdef blocks. I created an issue for this: IUP not compatible with Euphoria 4.0.

I will make this change before the next release. Hoping to do that soon but the holiday season has had me pretty busy lately.

-Greg

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu