1. WEE-42 Run Terminal Focus doesn't follow current file

Forked from Re: WEE-41 UPX fail on Ubuntu 15.10 64-bit

PeteE said...

I suspect this is a problem with trying to pass multiple commands to the terminal emulator. I think the better solution is to put the commands in a temporary script and let the terminal emulator run that. That way it shows all the output from every command before prompting to press a key. It should also work with any terminal emulator. I've made version .42 for you to test.

WOW! Version 42 is really nice!

The only problem I've noticed is that the "Run Terminal..." focus doesn't always follow the current file, it is in a directory other than the startup directory.

I really appreciate all the work you have put into developing WEE. It is the cat's meow!

Ken

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: WEE-42 Run Terminal Focus doesn't follow current file

Hi Ken,

Yep, I left out the directory change in the run terminal emulator case. I just pushed an update 0.43.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: WEE-42 Run Terminal Focus doesn't follow current file

PeteE said...

Hi Ken,

Yep, I left out the directory change in the run terminal emulator case. I just pushed an update 0.43.

V 0.43 works like a charm.

I do have another extremely minor observation/suggestion/request. I have noticed when running WEE from a compiled executable that when I close all tabs and then choose "Open" from the file, menu, the file selector defaults to open in the EUDIR/bin. I think I would prefer to have the default directory to be the last used directory, or EUDIR, or perhaps even better would be a user defined default directory.

Now this is very interesting - When I run wee.exw by double clicking on that icon in my PCFileMan or Nautilus window, if all the tabs have been closed the default open directory is the home directory.

Regards, Ken

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu