Re: Assertion failed! Microsoft C++ Runtime Library

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Well, I did a complete refresh install of Euphoria from downloads using Windows 32-bit, and I'm getting the following error (below) when trying to compile. This was not happening with 4.0.5. I have no idea what to do about this.

I'd really like to upgrade my apps to utilize Eu4.x! Halp Thank you!

Linking 100% ..\wxFormsManager.exe 
c:/Euphoria/bin/eu.a(be_runtime.o):be_runtime.c:(.text+0x1d0): undefined reference to `__ms_vsnprintf' 
c:/Euphoria/bin/eu.a(be_runtime.o):be_runtime.c:(.text+0x1db9): undefined reference to `_time32' 
c:/Euphoria/bin/eu.a(be_runtime.o):be_runtime.c:(.text+0x1dc9): undefined reference to `_localtime32' 
c:/Euphoria/bin/eu.a(be_runtime.o):be_runtime.c:(.text+0x23f2): undefined reference to `_time32' 
c:/Euphoria/bin/eu.a(be_runtime.o):be_runtime.c:(.text+0x2402): undefined reference to `_localtime32' 
c:/Euphoria/bin/eu.a(be_machine.o):be_machine.c:(.text+0x94): undefined reference to `__ms_vsnprintf' 
c:/Euphoria/bin/eu.a(be_w.o):be_w.c:(.text+0xbc3): undefined reference to `__ms_vsnprintf' 
c:/Euphoria/bin/eu.a(be_w.o):be_w.c:(.text+0xbe4): undefined reference to `__ms_vsnprintf' 
c:/Euphoria/bin/eu.a(be_callc.o):be_callc.c:(.text.unlikely+0x24): undefined reference to `__ms_vsnprintf' 
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status 
Unable to link C:\Users\Owner\My Programs\_FOAD Programs\wxFormsManager\wxFormsManager\wxFormsManager.exe 
Status: 1 Command: gcc -o C:/Users/Owner/MYPROG~1/_FOADP~1/WXFORM~1/WXFORM~1/wxFormsManager.exe  init-.o wxFormsManager.o main-.o debug_printing.o datetime.o dll.o error.o machine.o memory.o types.o get.o io.o text.o convert.o search.o filesys.o math.o sequence.o sort.o pretty.o scinot.o wxeud.o console.o map.o eumem.o info.o installing.o filesysx.o diskser.o reg.o msgbox.o icons.o foadman.o http.o socket.o common.o regex.o dns.o url.o winver.o available_templates.o urlmon.o license_file.o inifile-en.o inifile.o dlla2.o 0ll.o aku.o misc.o 0et.o 0achine.o wildcard.o 0ort.o zipping.o unzip.o inflate.o huftree.o crc32.o init-0.o   c:/Euphoria/bin/eu.a -m32 

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu