Re: Phix 0.7.1 released.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
GSAC3 said...

I downloaded the Phix 0.7.1 release, and when I try to execute pw.exe I get the following error message:

“The procedure entry point GetTickCount64 could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll.”

I am trying to run Phix 0.7.1 on an XP system.

How can I fix this problem with version 0.7.1? I did not have this problem with version 0.6.1’

Don

Hi Don,

There are a number of options I can try, but yep, if pw.exe won't start then 0.7.1 is strictly a no-goer for you. But I'll outline things anyway.

There is a fair bit of untested code in builtins/VM/pTime.e, that M$ has made somewhat harder for me to test by rudely yanking winxp mode from windows 10.
(I was going to say have a play, you won't make things any worse, but you are stymied from the get-go, without vista or later to play on.)
I have found and am currently downloading a vhd that might work...
I has just truck me, however, that I can simply try and load "GetTickCount65", to simulate it not being available - I'll let you know how I get on.

Bottom line is "maybe 0.7.2".

Regards,
Pete

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu