Re: Kudos to Euphoria 4 and the tireless team

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
krg said...

And if I didn't mention it earlier, I should also say that the Euphoria 4 documentation is first rate! Being a developer myself, I know how much work goes into maintaining great documentation. Having used many, many open source packages, I can truly say that the Eu 3 and Eu 4 documentation is head-and-shoulders above the pack, with perhaps few other projects (with much, much more resources) doing better.

I'd like to point out that a lot of the documentation is still from Rob Craig's work. Also, uh, pre-4.0 euphoria, of course. smile

krg said...

One other plus I've observed is that the Euphoria community is generally very approachable, helpful and respectful. I find it amazing that folks like Derek and Matt spend so much time patiently helping newbies and veterans alike in this forum, in addition to investing time improving Euphoria.

Thanks for the thanks!

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu