Re: Euphoria 4.0 beta 1 is released!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jeremy said...
Lone_EverGreen_Ranger said...

Perhaps the environment is conflicting or something. Will the Stable 4.0 release change the environment values? I'll try again later.

Yes it will. So will the beta, but you must tell it so. On the last page of the installer before the install actually happens, there is an option to update the environment.

If you choose not to update the environment, then it installs a batch file in the directory you choose to install Euphoria called setenv.bat. You should be able to type, for example, C:\euphoria_40b1\setenv.bat ... and for that console session, all the environmental variables will be setup for 4.0b1. When you exit the console, however, they are returned to your previous settings.

Also, if you want, you can uninstall 4.0b1, re-install and choose the option to update the environment.

Jeremy

OK, I did and now some of the programs work. However none of the windows program work. I get an error that says no Euphoria code to execute. Win32 and win32lib programs do not run for some reason. Don't know if its a bug or something I am doing. I also cannot get the ed editor to run as well. Whenever I try to run it says error

sound(500) or sound(2000)

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu