1. Some wxEuphoria updates

Forked from Re: (rant) Three kinds of languages

Just want to say "I'm not dead yet!"

ghaberek said...
_tom said...

A new wxWidgets is being developed by ghaberek.

I inadvertently took a break from this over the summer (life has a way of doing that to you) but I'm back in the swing of things now.

I've got a lot of code on my laptop that I need to push back up to Github. Still working through a few issues in the Windows build. Linux seems to work great though!

I'm hoping to have another alpha out for the one-year anniversary in December. I'd at least like to have enough controls to duplicate this Control Gallery example.

I just committed all the pending changes to develop that have been collecting on my laptop.

ghaberek said...
_tom said...

That is a monster project for one person so we must remain patient.

Volunteers are always welcome. At some point soon I'm going to need help building the documentation and porting the examples.

If I could make a request of someone: I need a DEBUG build of Euphoria 4.1 for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit to work out some issues.

Last time I tried building (several months ago) it didn't go so well and I need the DEBUG build to provide stack traces inside gdb.

I just don't have the time to work that out while also trying to continue development on wxEuphoria.

-Greg

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu