1. Off topic I'm visiting the UK

Until the end of June, I'll be tripping around the UK. If anyone wants to meet up, just let me know.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Off topic I'm visiting the UK

Hi

Whereabouts you headed?

Cheers

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Off topic I'm visiting the UK

London, Doncaster, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Penzance, Bath, London... Over a period of 3 weeks.

4. Re: Off topic I'm visiting the UK

Hi

If you're heading up or down the M6 we live just off junct 37 near Kendal - from next Wednesday we are walking the coast to coast over 12 days, but if it's outside those ranges, you are more than welcome to stop off for a cuppa, or even an ovenight, if it fits in with your itinerary.

Cheers

Chris

5. Re: Off topic I'm visiting the UK

ChrisB said...

If you're heading up or down the M6 we live just off junct 37 near Kendal - from next Wednesday we are walking the coast to coast over 12 days, but if it's outside those ranges, you are more than welcome to stop off for a cuppa, or even an ovenight, if it fits in with your itinerary.

I'm back now Chris. Thanks for the offer though. It so happened that we did go through Kendal but it was during your walk. We stayed at Keswick and did some walks based around there. Such beautiful countryside! Definitely planning to return for longer time.

6. Re: Off topic I'm visiting the UK

No problem. Offer still stands. Just got back from the coast to coast 2 coast, very challenging, and rewarding, feet like plates of meat, but worth it for the divertsity of countryside and people we met. Quite a lot of Ozzies and Kiwis make this journey too.

Chris

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu