1. OpenEuphoria forum newby
- Posted by lesterb 2 weeks ago
- 253 views
This my 'hello' to OpenEuphoria.
Although I'm a new user here, I've been using Euphoria on and off for some time (Euphoria 3, Windows).
My 'real' job is in: software for realtime and communications, software quality, language development...
The salient reasons I'm here now are...
1. I came in contact with Pete Lomax and Phix back in 2010 and I did a bit of debugging. I like Phix.
2. I don't work full time any more. That means I can do more things I'm interested in.
3. I found recently that Phix will now run most stuff I wrote in Eu3 without any problem.
4. I have some things I wrote that might be useful to others (Currently Eu3 specific but that can change).
So - Hi to all.
I hope we'll like one another.
2. Re: OpenEuphoria forum newby
- Posted by _tom (admin) 2 weeks ago
- 197 views
Welcome to the forum.
As you can see, we live in interesting times.