1. Wee editor 0.32

This version adds 64-bit support for Windows. It has been tested with Euphoria 4.1.0 beta 2. The updater will download the correct Scintilla DLL based on whether it's run by the 32 or 64-bit version of Euphoria.

Next up is incorporating Irv's changes and updating the options dialogs for both platforms.

Please post bug reports in this thread, thanks.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Wee editor 0.32

There is one possible change I'd like to see.

I use Wee for most things, including reading text files in archives (zip, gz, etc) This is fine, except that when I start Wee the next time, it wants to re-load those files, and sez:

Unable to open /home/irv/.cache/.fr-ql94s45/Readme.txt

or something similar. I have to dismiss these messages before going on to the one I was wanting to edit.

It would be nice if Wee would 'forget' these temporary files.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Wee editor 0.32

PeteE said...

[...]

Hi

It's not an bug report. The one thing i want is, let me choose the interpreter i wan't to use. Please add an option where i can browse for my interpreter/compiler or whatever.

Like in Geany where you can have for each file extension a different commandline for 'running,compiling etc)

I can do this myself, but it would be really nice if this is in the 'main files' so i do not have to patch it in with every change.

Thank you

(and if you think, you do not need this, this is also okay, i just like to have it)
wee is a real reat editor.

Andreas

4. Re: Wee editor 0.32

I see version 0.04 on the Rapideuphoria site. Where is the download for the current version?

5. Re: Wee editor 0.32

Thanks! I'd been running a compiled 32-bit version so I could use WEE and still use the 64-bit version of Euphoria.

Support for 64-bit makes things even easier! grin

6. Re: Wee editor 0.32

jaygade said...

I see version 0.04 on the Rapideuphoria site. Where is the download for the current version?

It's on github: https://github.com/peberlein/WEE

Recent versions include an auto-updater.

7. Re: Wee editor 0.32

PeteE said...

Next up is incorporating Irv's changes and updating the options dialogs for both platforms.

Hi Pete,

I have been going through Wee update withdrawals since Wee-0.32. Pete really spoiled us with a six-month run of frequent new version releases - the six weeks or so since Wee-0.32 seems like an eternity. I hope all is well with Pete and that the hiatus in Wee development is just the result of a well-deserved vacation.

Thanks again to Pet and Irv for breathing new life into Euphoria!

Regards, Ken

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu