1. Where to find eusqlite?

The wiki site from Chris seems to be "expired" as indicates the error message when accessing it. Does anybody know a different place where to find a copy of eusqlite? Thanks in advance. Jes.

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: Where to find eusqlite?

Hi

Wikispaces decided to become a non free wiki, so I was in the process of exporting the files, got distracted, and completely forgot about them.

The new will be shoutwiki, I have now exported the files, and will re upload them there.

In the meantime I have re-activated wikiespaces, so for thirty days, the eusqlite library will be available at wikispaces ( eusqlite.wikispaces.com )

If you are having difficulty, let me know, and I will email the files directly to you.

I decided a while back not to put eusqlite, euallegro, and the exotica libraries directly on the rapid euphoria archive, as I find it easier to modify any docs, and file changes, directly myself. However I will update the RDS archive when I have updated the new homes.

Frankly, I think the loss of free wikispaces space was a great loss, and short sighted by the owners, but shoutwiki looks very promising.

Cheers

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: Where to find eusqlite?

You could put your project in bitbucket or github. The first one supports euphoria highlighting, downloads (you can upload .zip files directly) and both support all the bells and whistles like issue tracker, wiki, etc.

Cheers,
Guillermo

4. Re: Where to find eusqlite?

Hi

Yes, I could, but I specifically needed sites that could support a full package download (libraries, dlls, .so s, examples and documentation files), that I didn't think these other options provided. Plus it had to be free, cos I'm a skinflint at heart.

Chris

5. Re: Where to find eusqlite?

Thanks a lot, Chris!

6. Re: Where to find eusqlite?

ChrisB said...

Yes, I could, but I specifically needed sites that could support a full package download (libraries, dlls, .so s, examples and documentation files), that I didn't think these other options provided. Plus it had to be free, cos I'm a skinflint at heart.

You can absolutely upload any files you'd like to a BitBucket repository, under the "Downloads" section. You can manage examples and documentation via the built-in Wiki, store them with the source in the repository, or upload them as separate discrete files for download. Keep in mind there are some limits to how much data you can upload.

-Greg

7. Re: Where to find eusqlite?

Hi Greg

Will investigate.

Cheers

Chris

8. Re: Where to find eusqlite?

Went to shoutwiki looking for the eusqlite wrappers. About, Documentation etc are there but I cannot locate any files?

-casey

9. Re: Where to find eusqlite?

cp said...

Went to shoutwiki looking for the eusqlite wrappers. About, Documentation etc are there but I cannot locate any files?

-casey

Yes, your right, give me few hours, I'll post them somewhere to grab.

Chris

10. Re: Where to find eusqlite?

Hi

For now, I have put the files here

sqlite library files

They aren't organised as they were in the wiki, and contain windows and linux libs, and a windows sqlite help file.

Enjoy, until I get the time to put them back on a wiki.

Cheers

Chris

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu