1. attn: _tom

Hi

Hallo _tom, my uploads to RapidEuphoria are really trivial. (Easy4xxx)
Maybe you can remove/replace them and give REDY the place ont the FrontPage(News).

So more people have a chance to try this great Development Enviroment.

Thank you.

Andreas

new topic     » topic index » view message » categorize

2. Re: attn: _tom

Exploding fireworks announcing Redy would be a good idea.

What is in my power is to put a news item on the stack; I can't edit or remove news items. Anything fancier requires a redesign of the webpage which is beyond my power.

Adding news from the RDS website (cut and paste) is the easiest way to generate activity for Current News.

Andreas, there is nothing "trivial" about your contributions since everything advances Euphoria.

What would be interesting if you, and others, would create demos and apps using Redy and then upload them to RDS. For example try porting Easy4xxx to Redy4xxx.

Using Redy would be the best way to bring attention to the hard work by Ryan.

_tom

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view message » categorize

3. Re: attn: _tom

Is it just me (and this crazy overly secure we won't let you do anything environment at work) or is the link not working?

Have tried several times to get to the redy project page, keep getting a 'this page not available' response.

4. Re: attn: _tom

It is working for me.

5. Re: attn: _tom

Link tested and working.

_tom

6. Re: attn: _tom

tbohon said...

Is it just me (and this crazy overly secure we won't let you do anything environment at work) or is the link not working?

Have tried several times to get to the redy project page, keep getting a 'this page not available' response.

http://redy-project.org/ works good for me.

7. Re: attn: _tom

system_X said...
tbohon said...

http://redy-project.org/ works good for me.

And it works for me just fine now. Probably our "you're so protected you can't do your job even if you are in IT" firewall rules here at work ...

Thanks guys

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu